GR as part of the LeadIndia2020 movement... with Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam on 14th November 2009 at Hyderabad
The year 2009 has been a challenging for all the businesses across the globe... With the current market conditions and also the way the businesses are running currently, this year is going to be special to every Business/employee/Associate.....
You as a head of the organization can send a note to all the employees/Associates about the business in the last year and expectations for the coming year. Your style of communication can be in a manner which represents your organisational culture.
You may want to cover some of the points as below and more based on your experience......
- Business Scenario in your industry/competitors
- Impact of the Business during 2009 and path for progression & recover for future
- Some of the key Highlights of the year
- Some of the challenges faced by the organisations and how you have overcome
- also mention key contributions by individual employees (IF you are sure of 100% measurable)
Also write a note on the expectations for future in 2010 and hint any possible changes/challenges you may foresee... These are very few thought to generate an Idea... you can be as creative to ensure you want to speak your mind........
This note would help the employer the following ways:
- Work as an appreciation for the efforts and focus of Associates/Employees
- Set the business realities update with employees/associates,
- Set an expectation at large from a corporate perspective
- It would help the employees/associates to set their own expectations in order and which are close to realities of your own business
- This would also set stage for any change that you may bring during the next year.
Wish you all a great year ahead... May all your plans come true for year 2010......