Greetings from Husyst (Team Husys) and best wishes for a great year 2012 ahead…
New Year Message Tip for CEO's :
New Year brings new hope and New energy. Capturing this spirit of New would be a good Idea for the CEO's. With the current market conditions the year 2012 is going to be a very exciting journey for every organisation. The best challenge for CEO would be preparing each one of them to think a like and direct them towards the common Goal in times of turbulence and opportunity. This may help Employees/Associates to plan well in an environment of Conscious Future as they may have various influences within themselves and also from their social surroundings.
You as a head of the organization can send a note to all the employees/Associates about the business in the last year and expectations for the coming year. This would also set a tone for the Year Ahead.
- Business Scenario in your industry/competitors
- Impact of the Business during 2011 and path for progression for future
- Some of the key Highlights of the year
- Some of the challenges faced by the organisations and how you have overcome
- also mention key contributions by individual employees (IF you are sure of 100% measurable)
Also write a note on the expectations for future in 2012 and hint any possible changes/challenges you may foresee. These are very few thought to generate an Idea. You can be as creative to ensure you want to speak your mind.
This note would help you in the following ways:
- Work as an appreciation for the efforts and focus of Associates/Employees
- Set the business realities update with employees/associates,
- Set an expectation at large from a corporate perspective
- It would help the employees/associates to set their own expectations in order and which are close to realities of your own business
- This would also set stage for any change that you may bring during the next year.
Wish you all a great year ahead. May all your plans come true for year 2012 and beyond.